- Allowing patients to straighten their teeth without wires or brackets.
- Removability, so you can eat your favorite foods and easily continue good oral hygiene habits during your treatment.
Maybe you have considered Invisalign as a way to achieve the smile of your dreams, but you’re not sure which doctor to go to. The information below is offered to empower you to make the best choice in providers so that your results are exactly what you desire and expect.
Choosing Your Doctor
An orthodontist’s education goes beyond general oral health care and offers specialized training in straightening teeth, correcting bite problems and jaw alignment issues. Choosing an orthodontist to perform your Invisalign treatment means you are selecting a professional that devotes their career to creating beautiful smiles.
Invisalign Provider Tiers
Orthodontists who offer this revolutionary treatment are trained by the makers of Invisalign® to become a certified provider. There are four tiers of certified Invisalign Providers. The tiers, or provider designations, directly correspond to the number of Invisalign cases the orthodontist has completed.The tiers are as follows:
- Preferred Provider – Performs a minimum of 10 cases of Invisalign per year.
- Premier Provider – Has treated 50 cases of Invisalign total and performs 25 cases every 6 months.
- Elite Provider – Has treated at least 300 cases total and performs 50 cases every 6 months.
- Top 1% Provider – Has treated at least 800 cases total and continues to perform 200 cases per year.
Invisalign Treatment at Parks Orthodontics
At Parks Orthodontics, we are proud to be the Top 1% Provider! As a Top 1% Invisalign Provider, our orthodontists have the highest level of Invisalign case experience, something not every orthodontist office achieves! Having this distinction helps patients find an Invisalign provider they can trust and one who has the knowledge and experience to create healthier, straighter smiles. As the Top 1% Invisalign Provider, we have a proven track record of successfully treating patients of all ages.