Braces are orthodontic devices that straighten teeth and correct improper bites. Braces work by gently applying continuous pressure to your teeth over a period of time (typically 6 to 30 months) to gradually move them into their ideal positions.
Just like your computer or your car, braces are smaller and more efficient now than ever before. The dramatic decrease in size of modern brackets has made them more appealing to both kids and adults.
We have plenty of colors for your braces. You can even change the colors every time you come in for an appointment to match your school colors or holidays.
Benefits of braces include:
- A more attractive smile
- Better confidence and self-esteem
- Increased ability to clean the teeth
- Reduce the risk of injury to protruded front teeth
- Aid in optimizing other dental treatment
- Better function of the teeth
- Better long term health of teeth and gums